Guess What? August 2013
Stipulation time again!
by Bob Cahn – “The Primitive Man”
Two Stipulation months in a row – consecutive “Guess What” columns.
We hope it’s not bordering on boredom, but that’s when we acknowledge partial identification of the item in question — that it’s a harness of sorts. After that, you’re on your own.
A looped nylon strap, a piece of vinyl, plastic with a giant peep hole cut-out.
Looks simple, but we guarantee it to be challenging. Fulfills a unique purpose, endearing it to a certain segment of society.
1) Parade marcher’s flag holder harness
2) Lacrosse referee’s spare ball holder
3) Carpenter’s hammer tote
4) Dog’s broken paw sling
5) Pool hall cue ball storage hanger
6) Beach umbrella helping hand from the car tote convenience strap
7) Gun owner’s pistol harness
8) Party goer’s hands-free wine glass holder for buffet attacking
9) Winter month’s auxiliary snow shovel carrier
10) House cleaning broom holder wall hanger
11) City dog’s carbon monoxide gas mask (filter missing).
Pick the one you think the most likely and confirm it with next month’s answer.
Answer to July’s Guess What
*Available for acquisition.